Made in the USA: The Imperial Point Home Court Advantage
What makes Imperial Point stand out from the crowd? We source all our fabrics from American Mills, our factories are set up here in the USA, and our custom uniforms are sublimated and assembled by American workers. We do all of this because we believe in the quality of American-made products!
By focusing production in the USA, or as we like to say, the Home Court, we’re able to provide an elite product for your team made to your exact specifications.
We take pride in our company’s reliability, and make sure we deliver our high quality products on time. Our custom uniforms and wrestling singlets will make your team stand out from the competition, and most importantly…
Rule the Court!
What is Sublimation?
Sublimation is the process of using a dye-sublimation printer, which uses heat to transfer dye onto materials such as a plastic, card, paper, or fabric. This process results in a richer, higher quality image that won’t fade or bleed over time.
Our Ordering Process
- The ordering process begins when you modify one of the designs on our website, or provide us with your own custom concepts for your sublimated uniforms. We then take these designs and create a custom mockup for you that allows you to see what the finished product will look like. Once the mockup is approved and you’ve provided a team roster, we can begin production.
- The sublimation pattern is built out using your mockup. Once the individual sizes are built out, the roster is fulfilled by setting up the art with each individual player’s jersey number and personalizations.
- Next we begin the sublimation printing. We print the designs on sublimation dye paper, which holds the color values. These files are printed in actual size and proportion for each garment piece.
- After the sublimation printing has been completed, we take the paper to our presses where the sublimation dye transfers to fabric. Heated at 400+ degrees, the paper is pressed against the uniform fabric. The sublimation roll press transfers the ink from the paper into the fabric using extreme heat and pressure from the rolling process.
All sublimation fabric starts on white polyester fabric, and when the dye migration takes place all colors, numbers, text, logos, and graphics are sublimated to the fabric. The end result is a colorful decorated garment which will not bleed, peel, or fade!
- Next, the fabric is taken to cutting. We utilize both manual techniques and laser cutting machines on our production line, ensuring your sports uniforms are cut precisely. We’re speeding up the process without sacrificing quality!
- After each piece of the uniform has been cut and sorted, we move to the sewing line. The products are sewn together using various techniques depending on the garment and the sport. We utilize sewing techniques using surge stitching and flatlock sewing for speciality garments.
- All fabric pieces are checked before sewing, for quality control on the print, and after to confirm the order is sewn cleanly and properly. After sewing is complete, we package the goods and ship them right to you!
How Long Before my Items Ship?
- Our standard production times is 3-4 weeks.
- Rush orders can be between 2-3 weeks.
We strive to be fast and reliable while still providing the best quality in all our processes, so the uniforms you receive are the best on the field or the court.
We require a minimum of 10 uniforms for orders. However, if you are re-ordering, you will not be required to meet this minimum.